Please call the brewery to reserve your keg. 503-282-0622
Due to high demand for our beer, dock sales are limited- we are a small brewery after all. All kegs are filled to order on a first come, first serve basis.
Keg sales/pick ups are during restaurant operating hours (please refer the “Locations and Menus” tab for hours). We require 48 hours notice for keg reservation requests and will call you back within 24 hours to confirm your request. Keg orders that are not picked up on the requested reservation date will be cancelled and resold after 48 hours.
Keg sizes and prices
|Full Keg (aka Half-Barrel)
15.5 gallons/124 pints
|$120 for Conventional|
|Quarter Barrel (aka Pony Keg)
7.75 gallons/62 pints
|$67 for Conventional|
|Customer 5 Gallon Cornelius Refills||$53 for Conventional|
|Customer 3 Gallon Cornelius Refills||$33 for Conventional|
Drop off your clean Cornelius kegs by Thursday and they will be ready to be picked up Friday after 5:00PM.
(If dirty there is a $5 cleaning fee.)
- Prices include rental of tap and ice buckets if needed.
- Taps and buckets are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- There is a $100 refundable deposit due upon pick-up for each keg.
- We ask that kegs be returned within one week.
- Special arrangements can be made for kegs to be used on home draft systems.
- Kegs can be picked up at the Laurelwood Public House at 51st and Sandy.
- Sorry. Oregon regulations prohibit us from delivering beer to non-licensed establishments.
And if you’re getting a keg, you should check out our new biodegradable cups — another way for us to be green. They’re $7 for a sleeve of 50, and they’re made out of NatureWorks biopolymer, a resin derived entirely from corn.