Please call the brewery to reserve your keg. 503-282-4948
Due to high demand for our beer, dock sales are limited- we are a small brewery after all. All kegs are filled to order on a first come, first serve basis.
Keg sizes and prices
|Full Keg (aka Half-Barrel)
15.5 gallons/124 pints
|$125 for Organic
$120 for Conventional
|Quarter Barrel (aka Pony Keg)
7.75 gallons/62 pints
|$69 for Organic
$67 for Conventional
|Customer 5 Gallon Cornelius Refills||$55 for Organic
$53 for Conventional
|Customer 3 Gallon Cornelius Refills||$35 for Organic
$33 for Conventional
Drop off your clean Cornelius kegs by Thursday and they will be ready to be picked up Friday after 5:00PM.
(If dirty there is a $5 cleaning fee.)
- Prices include rental of tap and ice buckets if needed.
- Taps and buckets are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- There is a $100 refundable deposit due upon pick-up for each keg.
- We ask that kegs be returned within one week.
- Special arrangements can be made for kegs to be used on home draft systems.
- Kegs can be picked up at the Laurelwood Public House at 51st and Sandy.
- Dock Sale hours are M-F 11 to midnight Sat-Sun 10 to Midnight.
- Sorry. Oregon regulations prohibit us from delivering beer to non-licensed establishments.
And if you’re getting a keg, you should check out our new biodegradable cups — another way for us to be green. They’re $7 for a sleeve of 50, and they’re made out of NatureWorks biopolymer, a resin derived entirely from corn.